AircraftEngineers.co.uk specialises in Permanent and Contract Recruitment to the Aerospace Maintenance, Design and Manufacturing Sectors.
Maintenance & Repair Operations
Contact our MRO Practice Lead directly:
Carolyn Priestley | 0845 519 7754 |
We bring a depth of understanding to the staffing challenges MRO
facilities face. We specialise in the hard to place maintenance
disciplines including avionics and sheet metal.
From staffing helicopter maintenance and modification facilities
to contract field and technical teams, we are a leading provider of
From mechanics to JAR-66 licensed engineers, we have the answer.
- Category A: Line Maintenance Certifying Mechanic
- Category B1: Line Maintenance Certifying Technician
- Category B2: Line Maintenance Certifying Technical (Avionic)
- Category C: Base Maintenance Certifying Engineer.
- Category A , C, Rotorcraft
- Category X,R, Radio, Instruments, Autopilots
- Aircraft Mechanic/Technicians.
- Sheetmetal Mechanic/Technicians.
- Engine Mechanic/Workshop Technicians.
- Electrical Engineers.
- Instructors, Planning, Tech Services, Airworthiness.
Aerospace Design & Manufacture
Contact our Aerospace
Engineering Practice Lead directly:
Rob Hills | 0845 519 7758 |
We are a supplier of highly technical personnel for the aerospace
manufacturing sector and bring our recruitment expertise to the
unique requirements of the manufacturing sector.
We understand the specialised procurement, fulfilment, and
quality monitoring needs of our OEM customers and have a track
record delivering high performing candidates into the manufacturing
We source specialist engineers who specialise in
- structures and materials,
- structural dynamics
- flight testing or simulation